10 Things About Me | St Louis, MO Wedding Photographer …
- I have a blended family. My husband and I each have two boys from previous marriages. yes, you read that right, we have 4 boys between us. They are 14, 15 (almost 16), 26, & 27. My husband adopted my youngest two as his own.
- We hunt. Like, a lot. We have a family farm on 100 acres just north of Kirksville, MO in a little town of Stahl, MO. It’s our home away from home. It wasn’t even inhabitable when we first bought the property. It’s come a long way since. Here’s my 1st family film on our adventures there. (Don’t judge me, I’ve come a long way!)
- I suck at directions. Please just tell me left or right. If you use the words north, south, east, or west, I will be lost. No question about it.
- I am the oldest of 7. Growing up the oldest I tend to be bossy. Not intentionally, but the bossiness is there. I have always had more responsibilities than most.
- I sing everywhere. Chances are I was rocking out in the car before and after your session. In the shower is where I shine hahah!
- I have an obsession with the Bravo series Real Housewives. All of them. Which is strange, because I hate real life drama. Somehow I am just fascinated by their lives, by their successes. I am always looking for traits they possess that got them to where they are.
- We love to travel!! The first time I left the country was 2015 on a trip with my husband to Punta Cana. Since that trip, we have been to Colorado, Alaska, New York, Texas, California. Our next vacation will be Mexico!
- I cuss too much.
- My husband is 13 years older than me!
- I workout with the best trainer (Teresa) 3 times a week.
What else do you want to know?
Well, there you have it folks. 10 things about me that you may or may not have already known. I also have a page on my website with more interesting facts! Check it out HERE. I’m dying to know what surprised you the most?